Hi there! Welcome to Atlifecoach … we're so glad you’re here. Atlifecoach believes that EVERY WOMAN should be provided the opportunity to create their own future and use their skills, hobbies or talents to restore themselves and gain freedom. We offer to you the tools, support and mentoring you need to do just that. If you’re ready to explore self development as an option, then you’re in the right place!
Atlifecoach exists to make wellness possible for women, enabling them to be resilient and stand tall. We provide a genuine alternative for women who are unable to participate in mainstream support. By removing the systemic barriers they commonly face, we provide and support solutions that are viable options.
We enable access for women nationwide via a digital online option or a place-based 1-1 session.
- Supports women from the earliest stage of their situation, offering support through their journey
- provides long-term, end-to-end support, backing women to build their capacity to effectively utilise our support
- recognises there is not a level playing field, and addresses the multiple systemic and personal barriers women face to make participation, access development possible
- connects and builds bridges: we create a safe place for women to share their stories without judgment.
We back our women through a core based program Te Whare Tapa Wha Framework
There are four stages of wellbeing support:
- Physical: Physical growth & development
- Mental & Emotional: Communication, thinking, believing
- Social: Belonging, caring & sharing
- Spiritual: Faith & human environment connection
Talking through loads of ideas and working through situations to gain results
Collaboration is vital to any partnership